- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Free (GPL)
- Latest version:
- 12.1 20/03/13
- Last month's downloads:
- 46.6 MB
- more programs (4)
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of XBMC
|XBMC 12.1 20/03/13||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|Plex 0.7.11 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- While we are moving quickly to get new features into 11.0, the time has come for a maintenance release for Dharma. We recommend that all users update to 10.1 as soon as possible to increase stability.
- The main focus of this release is to address a bug that could cause XBMC to freeze when updating a skin. We have held back skin updates from the main repository because of this, but now that it is fixed, they will begin rolling out in a few weeks.
- This is intended as a bug-fix release only, no new features have been introduced. Notable fixes include:
- o If an in-use skin was updated in Windows, XBMC would freeze
- o Some RTMP streams in Windows did not play
- o Included add-ons have been updated
- o The correct referrer is now used for downloading add-ons, improving dependency statistics
- o Crashes during playback on ATI hardware in some circumstances have been fixed
- o Hardware decoding improvements for OSX
- o Various small fixes
- o In addition, XBMC Live has been updated with the most recent packages, one of which includes a fix for the annoying SMB+Windows Live Essentials bug.
- Looks great from the start
- Quick navigation
- Use it to view photos, videos and listen to music
- Lots of skins
- Stream video over a network with ease
- Takes some time to customize for Macs
"simply does not work"
great program but i still use version 9, because even the updated 10.1 does absolutely not work. it crashes all the time, and if not is extremely slow. i use it on a new mac mini with enough power and an external HD which works well with other programs and, as mentioned, with version 9. i suggest simply wait for the next update. it is not worth the headache...
- 06 Jun 2011
If you need to play WMV files on your Mac, then Flip4Mac is a simple and effective solution. Softonic... See more
Windows: If the Windows default Task Manager is not enough for you, take a look at Anvir Task Manager.... See more