- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
XBMC is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
XBMC is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of XBMC
|XBMC 12.0 Frodo 29/01/13||Free (GPL)||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Powerful media centre for Macs or Apple TV
- While we are moving quickly to get new features into 11.0, the time has come for a maintenance release for Dharma. We recommend that all users update to 10.1 as soon as possible to increase stability.
- The main focus of this release is to address a bug that could cause XBMC to freeze when updating a skin. We have held back skin updates from the main repository because of this, but now that it is fixed, they will begin rolling out in a few weeks.
- This is intended as a bug-fix release only, no new features have been introduced. Notable fixes include:
- o If an in-use skin was updated in Windows, XBMC would freeze
- o Some RTMP streams in Windows did not play
- o Included add-ons have been updated
- o The correct referrer is now used for downloading add-ons, improving dependency statistics
- o Crashes during playback on ATI hardware in some circumstances have been fixed
- o Hardware decoding improvements for OSX
- o Various small fixes
- o In addition, XBMC Live has been updated with the most recent packages, one of which includes a fix for the annoying SMB+Windows Live Essentials bug.
- Looks great from the start
- Quick navigation
- Use it to view photos, videos and listen to music
- Lots of skins
- Stream video over a network with ease
- Takes some time to customize
This is what I needed. I used Zune for a while, but this Media Center is the best I used. It has everything: listen to music, view your photographs, weather forecast, essential programs for your computer, add-ons, watch film or play audio discs or DVD's. No bugs, nothing at all. I am glad that I downloaded it.
- - lots of features; try them all.
- -none so far, but I'll review my own review if somethings goes wrong.
- 03 Aug 2012
LINE, the popular multi-platform messaging app, has broken 150 million users. Earlier this year, the... See more
The popular news source Al Jazeera has had a range of excellent mobile apps for a while, and now its... See more