- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
XBMC is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
XBMC is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of XBMC
|XBMC 12.3 Frodo 10/02/14||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- While we are moving quickly to get new features into 11.0, the time has come for a maintenance release for Dharma. We recommend that all users update to 10.1 as soon as possible to increase stability.
- The main focus of this release is to address a bug that could cause XBMC to freeze when updating a skin. We have held back skin updates from the main repository because of this, but now that it is fixed, they will begin rolling out in a few weeks.
- This is intended as a bug-fix release only, no new features have been introduced. Notable fixes include:
- o If an in-use skin was updated in Windows, XBMC would freeze
- o Some RTMP streams in Windows did not play
- o Included add-ons have been updated
- o The correct referrer is now used for downloading add-ons, improving dependency statistics
- o Crashes during playback on ATI hardware in some circumstances have been fixed
- o Hardware decoding improvements for OSX
- o Various small fixes
- o In addition, XBMC Live has been updated with the most recent packages, one of which includes a fix for the annoying SMB+Windows Live Essentials bug.
- Looks great from the start
- Quick navigation
- Use it to view photos, videos and listen to music
- Lots of skins
- Stream video over a network with ease
- Takes some time to customize
This is what I needed. I used Zune for a while, but this Media Center is the best I used. It has everything: listen to music, view your photographs, weather forecast, essential programs for your computer, add-ons, watch film or play audio discs or DVD's. No bugs, nothing at all. I am glad that I downloaded it.
- - lots of features; try them all.
- -none so far, but I'll review my own review if somethings goes wrong.
- 03 Aug 2012
DirectX 12 will be presented at the Game Developers Conference on March 20th. DirectX 12 is the latest... See more
It may be hard to notice, but your PC could be clogged up with duplicate files taking up space on your... See more